This page hosts the teaching materials for the CIVE97219 module, delivered during Spring 2023. More content will be gradually released during the term, with notifications posted on Teams.
Apple users: There is a chance that Safari might block the videos on this site. To resolve this, allow “cross-site tracking” following the instructions here.
Part A - Supply Chain Management
- Week 01 - Introduction to Logistics (JE)
- Week 02 - Inventory Management (I) (JE)
- Week 03 - Network Algorithms (JE)
- Week 04 - Inventory Management (II) (JE)
- Week 05 - Optimisation Principles (JE)
Part B - Freight Distribution
- Week 06 - Vehicle Routing (PA)
- Week 07 - Optimal Tour Planning (PA)
- Week 08 - Facility Location Models (PA)
- Week 09 - Humanitarian and Healthcare Logistics (PA)
For information on the coursework assigned throughout this module, please refer to this page.
For any questions regarding this course, please get in touch with the module coordinator, Dr Panagiotis Angeloudis.